Frequently asked questions
How to install the WinUSB driver under Win10 OS system?
The WinUSB9x00 or WinUSBS8V3 USB driver has been signed by Digicert and packed at the S/W version 1.45n6.
How to identify your programmer be able to support the S4, S8 or T4 socket board solution?
You can leverage the Labels on the programmer to identify your programmer be able to support this socket board or not.
If no, please contact with your sales representative for upgrade.
Then you can enjoy the high perfoermance programming solution.
How to configure the NAND image builder?
How to configure the eMMC partition layout via the eMMC image builder?
Please refer to the eMMC image builder User Guide to configure the eMMC partition and EXT_CSD register via the eMMC image builder.
What's definition of Programming Flowchart?
Pin-Continuity Check. This function supports on universal type socket boards only.
->To check the necessary pins contact status.
Check ID. Check the device ID or JTAG ID.
Insertion Mode. You can choose auto-sense or disable the device insertion check.
Check sum. This option is to dispaly different kind of checksum compution. You can choose byte sum, word sum or CRC sum by option.
Erase. The default is "If Check Fail". It stands for if the blank check or illegal bit check fail then goto erase.
- Check. The default is "Blank check". And you can also change to "Illegal bit check".
The Illegal bit check stands for is there any illegal bit on the target device.
For example. The pattern is 0x55(0101 0101) but the target device has been programmed with 0x51(0101 0100).
The bit 0 is illegal status when the default cell bit is 1.
- Checksum Compare. The function is to ensure there is no data corrupt issue during data transfer from programmer to device.
- Verify. The verify function will read back the contents for bit to bit comparison to ensure the programming result.
- Margin Verify. The margin verify will include additional verify operation with margin voltage parameters. The default is disabled.
- Secure. The secure function enabled or disabled was based on the special bit configuration or the JEDED file. The secure function need to align with the configuration.
Considers the security setting will not be able to read back the contents for verification. Therefore, the secure function will be executed after verify function then the verify function won't included any bit which programmed in secure function.
- Finial Pin-Continuity. This function is full the same as Pin-Continuity but only executed at finial programming procedure to ensure the IO pins status after device programming.
What's the defnition of the voltage parameters
How to reset the socket board insertion count?
Please go the Socket Board Info function under Utilities selection to reset the insertion count.
How to change the HIC socket pogo pins
Please click the document link to get the socket pogo replacement SOP.